Start by the brain
Cognitive training in vr
Discover our 2022 Evolutions!
Training by Neurofy
Dare the future
STIMULATE YOUR BRAIN
Facilitates rehabilitation after concussion.
TRANSFER TO THE REAL WORLD
Web application for driving training
VR app for Oculus GO and QUEST 2
Sending results and monitoring progress
Training and coaching
WE HAVE NOTHING WITHOUT EFFORTS
Thanks to the interface, the coach can personalize, analyze and optimize the athlete’s training.
THE SPORTS MOVEMENT IN 5 STEPS
At the time of the stimulus, you need to :
- Be focused: no stray thinking
- Understand and treat the situation: peripheral vision
- Be fast
OPTIMIZED COGNITIVE TRAINING
With virtual reality, NEUROFY separates and maximizes cognitive training by dissociating it from the physical aspect. Only the cognitive is used to improve detection time.
RETURN OF EXPERIENCE
“A use of the 3D-MOT approach in virtual reality is optimized by the design of NEUROFY and its technological possibilities.”
“The strength and originality of NEUROFY are the ease of use of the system, the specific and individual monitoring by a virtual coach, the integrated and real-time evaluation of performance using the validated COGMED and the combination of tasks. visual and auditory which, to our knowledge, will be used for the first time in such an approach. “
Dr Michael REBER, Ph.D. KREMBIL Institut, Toronto Canada
“Since the beginning of my training with NEUROFY, I have been much better on my decision-making. I can better analyze things on the ground and therefore place myself to tackle or avoid collisions. “
Fabrice METZ, second line at section paloise, Rugby TOP14 France, October, 19th 2019, SUD OUEST.
“For the past 6 months, I have been training with NEUROFY to improve my ability to concentrate and my results at school. My teacher saw progress in my behavior and my grades improved. My attention deficit leaves me alone and it feels good. “
NEUROFY is designed to rapidly improve the high-level cognitive skills that are necessary for better attention, awareness and decision-making.
- Focus on key gaming opportunities
- Filter incoming sensory distractions
- Stay sharp under high pressure requirements
- See more opportunities in all situations.
- Interpret body language more effectively.
- Slowly slow down your environment
- Respond faster and more efficiently
- Improve the accuracy of your answer
- Avoid overly impulsive actions
- Selective Attention: Focus on the task at hand and eliminate distractions
- Sustained and shared attention: Maintain concentration over extended periods and manage multiple flows of information
- Inhibition: Control behavioral impulses and react appropriately
- Hearing and visual processing: Hear, see, sort and understand more information
- Vigilance: More precise thinking, reactivity and willingness to focus on the task at hand
- Awareness: Keep track of important things going on around you, even when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- Warning: Filter out distractions, refine focus and stay focused on what matters most