Training by Neurofy
NEUROFY is the result of 25 years of research in neuroscience to improve mental performance.
It challenges you to follow several targets moving dynamically in a VR space with multiple visual and phonic disturbers. Training adapts its speed and complexity to maximize your cognitive work.
Science shows that superior cognitive skills give elite athletes a competitive advantage and that NEUROFY’s training can directly improve awareness and decision-making skills in competitive performance.
Dare the future
STIMULATE YOUR BRAIN
Visual disturbers. Phonic disturbers.
NEUROFY improves attention, executive function, working memory and processing speed
Only one hour of training per week strengthens basic cognitive skills
TRANSFER TO THE REAL WORLD
Cognitive VR training transfers all the benefits gained in sports and education.
NO PAIN, NO GAIN
The reflex, the cerebral part of the movement, cannot be fully developed during physical training. With virtual reality, NEUROFY separates and maximizes cognitive training by dissociating it from the physical aspect.
Thanks to the interface, the coach can personalize, analyze and optimize the athlete’s training.
THE SPORTS MOVEMENT IN 5 STEPS
At the time of the stimulus, you need to :
- Be focused: no stray thinking
- Understand and treat the situation: peripheral vision
- Be fast
OPTIMIZED COGNITIVE TRAINING
With virtual reality, NEUROFY separates and maximizes cognitive training by dissociating it from the physical aspect. Only the cognitive is used to improve detection time.
AREA OF IMPROVEMENT
Used by elite athletes to improve human performance, by clinicians to improve patient cognitive skills and by students to stimulate learning – NEUROFY transforms lives, no matter where it starts.
Achieving elite levels of human performance is as much mental as it is physical. Training your mental abilities can provide an additional benefit in any situation.
NEUROFY is designed to rapidly improve the high-level cognitive skills that are necessary for better attention, awareness and decision-making.
- Focus on key gaming opportunities
- Filter incoming sensory distractions
- Stay sharp under high pressure requirements
- See more opportunities in all situations.
- Interpret body language more effectively.
- Slowly slow down your environment
- Respond faster and more efficiently
- Improve the accuracy of your answer
- Avoid overly impulsive actions
NEUROFY is an ideal way to improve a wide range of mental skills that are fundamental to learning skills. Simple but fun, and fast but difficult to do, NEUROFY is a practical and current tool for students with learning difficulties or for those who want to excel in their academic performance. NEUROFY can help to remove a disorder blocking the intellectual development of a child and to reinforce its own learning. When a student begins to experience new levels of clarity, mental focus and self-esteem, tasks that seemed unachievable become pleasurable and the path to improvement becomes natural.
- Selective Attention: Focus on the task at hand and eliminate distractions
- Sustained and shared attention: Maintain concentration over extended periods and manage multiple flows of information
- Inhibition: Control behavioral impulses and react appropriately
- Hearing and visual processing: Hear, see, sort and understand more information
Many factors affect our daily ability to function well mentally. Stress and fatigue can impair thinking and reduce alertness. The natural effects of aging can slow down thought processes and reduce consciousness. The cognitive challenges of everyday life can make mental tasks overwhelming. NEUROFY is a tool designed to help you overcome these challenges with increased vigilance, awareness and attention to function well on a daily basis.
- Vigilance: More precise thinking, reactivity and willingness to focus on the task at hand
- Awareness: Keep track of important things going on around you, even when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- Warning: Filter out distractions, refine focus and stay focused on what matters most
With the OCULUS GO VR headset and the web interface
FoR the athlete →
PORTABLE, ALL-IN-ONE VR HEADSET AND ITS APPLICATION
Regular work, according to his availability, where he wants, when he wants
Training sequences in the physical rest phases
For the coach →
INTERFACE ON SMARTPHONE, TABLET, COMPUTER
Choice of program specific to the athlete's needs
Dashboard of the evolution of cognitive skills of athletes
A product designed, developed, patented worldwide and marketed by NEUROPOWERTRAIN SARL – Switzerland
(Patent pending US20200126304 / EP3624088)